sure would like to try  some trout flies in your area Jim and you  are
right on about many lights not working in the  very cold weather. even
though many bulbs will save money you might end up making those bulbs
seasonal.Lee

--
        He had been bitten by a dog, but didn't give it much thought
until he noticed that the wound was taking a remarkably long time to