Jennifer and all, another great idea you could use, if you were to be a
guest in someone elses pool is to maybe donate a hanging basket of
cherry tomatoes or use your imagination as a one time gift.  several
years ago  I had a Friend who donated a bucket of  chlorine tablets. Now
here is the touchy subject for someone.  other folks need to get past
your blindness.  others need to know that we as blind folks can do many
things  in and around a pool to be helpfull. it is all in education of
the public. then relax and enjoy the fantastic hot weather we have
coming. Lee

--
        "It's today!" said Piglet.
        "My favorite day," said Pooh.