Larry, contact me off list and I can tell you a bit more than what  was
on the interview. this race is going to be at Lebanon Valley Speedway in
West Lebanon,NY on June9th. raising monies for a summer  camp program
for  school aged kids who are blind, blind-deaf or deaf blind as other
visual  situations. check out
http://www.CampAbilities.org

  a handyman or handywoman can help work on their car which must be a
four cylinder  automatic, all glass removed and just wearing the
standard seatbelts  in the car. . as they call close to race time then
the hoods are wired down by track staff and the doors are wired shut.
then hang on to your  buttocks as it is race time and no holds barred.
usually a 12 lap race going for the checkered flag.  truely a
handyman-handywomans dream, in my opinion  . and yes there is a sighted
co driver. the fastest I have been  was 64 mph on these dirt tracks. Lee

--
        "It's today!" said Piglet.
        "My favorite day," said Pooh.