Bob, you said" rubber ends" so are these legs? the Ladder I want to use
is one that hangs outside on a fence year round. I remember long ago  on
the list. maybe two years  something about  rubber ends or legs that
allows the ladder still close to the house but resting on the roof so as
not to damage the siding. I thought of that today as  we need to get up
to clean out the gutters again. all those whirling thingees off the
maple tree and off the neighbors willow tree have things plugged up.
Last rain I could hear the water running over the top of  the gutter.
thanks.Lee

--
Beware of computerized fortune-tellers!