  From: Chanting Monks
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] mosquitoes

  You could put a bat roost up in a tree on the fringes of the property, or
where the concentration of bugs is the most noticeable. Bats love mosquitoes
and other flying insects. If there is shallow/standing water due to poor
drainage, that can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes, so you might want to
look into whether or not you have a low-lieing patch of ground where water is
building up, or if there is such a spot nearby which is contributing to your
skeeter problem.

  Best,
  Joe Monks

  Every day you haven't written is a day you've written off...

  Chanting Monks Press
  http://www.chantingmonks.com

  Sight Unseen Pictures
  http://www.sightunseenpictures.com