Oh boy Larry, that Toyota car does sound tempting no matter themiles.
However I think of the expense of a engine and transmission. then I
think of the bills still coming in from my June 9th. yeah we had a blast
but  this years cost I am crossing my fingers an insurance company will
pay for.seems as each year I get a bit braver and go a bit faster. I am
thinking if I had that car you have sitting here year round . well with
some added bucks  we could not only jazz up the car but  work on the
suspension and maybe get some help from the folks at Toyota. dream Lee.
keep dreaming. meanwhile my left foot and lower leg are still in a cast.
L.

--
Suppose for a moment that the automobile industry had developed at the same
rate as computers and over the same period:  how much cheaper and more efficient