From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Loren buntemeyer
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:51 PM
To: Blind Handyman
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] find air flapper

Hello,

I have a 1995 GMC Yukon. The flapper is not opening up when I turn the
controller to defrost. The air flow is changing direction but will not come
out. I can tell the flapper is sticking, and wondering where to look to
locate it. Can I get to it from the duct coming from the fan under dash
area? The less I have to remove, the better I will feel.

Loren