  From: Victor Gouveia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Laying Down a Roof

  Hi RJ,

  I wasn't aware of that issue.

  My concern is that the under part of the shingle won't be able to adhere to
  the top part of the shingle below it.

  Isn't there a tar substance that is suppose to stick to the top of the
  shingle, thereby sealing the shingles together?

  I believe this is suppose to happen because of the heat.

  Victor Gouveia