If you build it they will come...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jewel Blanch
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Say it Ain't So

  Automobile manufacturers haven't cornered the market on stupidity. Take
something as simple as a garden pressure sprayer! The operator used to be able
to adjust the nozzle so that the spray would be delivered in a single jet or a
fine spray that had a spread on it.
  No more: dear friends: you get the single jet and that's it. I wish I had
kept the nozzles from my old broken down sprayers, but I didn't, or if I did, I
haven't the remotest idea where they could be!

  Jewel
  -----