  From: Lenny McHugh
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] talking tape measure another use

  Hi Mike,
  I have the Cobolt model. I first purchased it from England. I believe that
  Maxiaids also carries it. I have two of them. I had one that failed and
  shipped it back to England for repairs. While wating I purchased a second.
  After about 3 years the second one failed and I shipped it back and had
the
  repaired one as a backup They were very kind they did not charge me for
any
  repair..