For those of you who have fairly large dust collectors. It is soon time for 
me to empty mine. It has two large bags one on top that inflates and the 
bottom collector bag. I also have the pre cyclone separator. I  read on 
Amazon that they have 42 gallon dust collector bags, I assume plastic. First 
has anyone used these bags? I wonder if I eliminate the cyclone separator 
and use one of these disposable bags if there would be a little better 
suction.
I know that the bag would fill a little quicker but I suspect maybe one bag 
per year at current use. It would be easier to remove and tie the bag than 
dumping the cloth bag that came with the unit.
The bags on Amazon are about $18 for 5.
Lenny, Please visit my home page http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/
It is motivational, educational, humorous and has a lot of resources.


------------------------------------

To listen to the show archives go to link
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List 
Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

Visit the archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address 
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to