OK It's  almost show time again.  on the handy show this week, Tom reads the
list mail.  Then we skype our guest,  and guess what  no guest.  our guest just
simply wasn't  their.   hell of a deal, when your in the middle of a show.  So
you have heard of snipe hunting.  Well we went skype  hunting,  we called a few
people on Phil's skype list, and we found  Matthew Horspool,  from the UK was
on line.  We talk about the show archives, and a few other things.   tune in
and find out about that.
On the blind like me show this week, Phil talks with Jean Parker.  The first of
a two part interview.  An interesting Lady,   among other things, she lives in
India,  to find out how that came about, and many other things,  give the show
a listen.  Download links follow.

BHM        http://www.sendspace.com/file/jmo7dq

BLM          http://www.sendspace.com/file/a9fax5

And you could listen on ACB radio main stream, are on many reading radio
services around the states,  are you can listen on the new  power radio, 104,
link
www.powerradio104.com
Have a fine week.  Don