Hi Folks,

I receive a disability newsletter, and the newsletter featured an American
company that offered a guide to purchasing a home for people with disabilities.

There are three versions available on the site below, the first version is a
flash movie version, along with an MP3 file of the guide, and the text version
of the guide.

It is pretty well informed, and covers the steps in the looking and purchasing
of a home and special financial offerings for people with disabilities from
state and federal governments.

You can get this guide at the following link:

http://www.mortgageloan.com/disabilities/

Maybe this would be the first step in getting that home we all want to be Blind
Handy Men in.  Smile.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List