HHi there Steve, speaking of pools I am headed there shortly  I like 
to annoy my neighbors at this time of the night.  You might from time 
to time also get compliments from the Ladies  about how soft your 
water is. Wish I could get a lot more folks to  try as you did. Let me 
tell you we deal with enough chemicals on a daily basis and our bodies 
are ovr run with injestion of crap  as I call it. Yes I have my pool on 
a timer too but need to get someone to rest it. one of the kids was 
doing that and not sure what they did.. when I apply my  baking soda I 
take usually out my small mop pail and right by  my back door is a I 
think a 5  pound bag my wife got at = Sams club or walmart. and I have 
an old coffee cup in there.  I toss anywhere from a cup to cup and a 
half in the  pail. out by the pool where the water blows in I mix a 
little pool water and toss it in. I am having a senior moment and 
thinking I told you all of this before. If  I did just laugh and delete 
this.. I have always wanted to go to your state of Mosurri and I messed 
up the spelling but it is one state my Mom never  got to I guess in her  
travels. enjoy your summer. and thanks for the compliment back. Now you 
 share what you know with others and make this a safer world. Lee


 On 
Tue, Jul 
22, 2008 
at 08:01:23PM -0500, Steve Crews wrote:
> Hey Lee,  A couple of months ago you mentioned the Arm and Hammer pool book
> on the list.
> 
> I found the info on the A and H web site and have been using baking soda in
> my pool all summer.  My pool has never looked better, the water is crystal
> clear and I haven't been using any of those expensive chemicals.  I only use
> the baking soda, chlorine tablets, and occasionally add a little acid.  I
> have cut my chlorine usage by quite a bit and recently set my pump up on a
> timer.  I have it set to turn off at ten P.M. and turn back on at eight A.M.
> 
> 
> Thanks for sharing this info, my pool is easier and cheaper to operate now. 
> 
>  
> 
> Steve Crews
> 
> 202 North Country Lane
> 
> Desloge, Mo. 63601
> 
> 573-431-3325
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 

-- 
You are in a maze of little twisting passages, all alike.
Come and chat with me at #quietzone on irc.newnet.net

Reply via email to