  From: TJ McElroy
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:59 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Kitchen counter top

  Hi,

  I would like to ask how hard it is to tighten down a kitchen counter top.
  When we turn on the garbage disposal in the kitchen, every thing on the
counter top wants to vibrate. Loud, are you kidding even I can hear it and I
usually have trouble hearing any thing quieter than a jet engine.

  I have felt around, the disposal is tight against the sink and I have been
able to tighten the sink to the counter top.
  However, I can not find where or how to tighten the counter top it self.

  Thanks,

  TJ