  From: Tom Hodges
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:13 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Learned a lesson today

  Uh - duh!

  _____

  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  On Behalf Of RJ
  Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 8:00 PM
  To: handyman
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Learned a lesson today

  Today I was installing a outside light for my neighbors, along with a little

  plasterboard work and other repairs. As I was installing the plasterboard
  and hanging the plasterboard, I was doing a little electrical work. I had a
  wire going off a receptacle for the switch for the outside light. I reached
  under the insulation, to retrieve the wire to place inside the switch box.
  Much to my surprise, the wire came flying out and I didn't bother turning
  off the juice, seeing I was using plastic boxes. Well the end of the wire
  hit me with the ends and did I get a shock in the left eye. Sure was glad it

  was a 110 instead of 220. Now that is a shocking experience to learn to
  turn off the juice, no matter what type of boxes you are using. Especially
  if you are as blind as I.
  RJ