I once looked to replace one of these micro wave circular plates, and I was 
quoted about 30 dollars.  I tossed it out and bought a new one.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jewnnifer Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 1999 11:18 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] microwave


> Hey Guys,
>
> I wanted to update you on my microwave.  I did not want to buy another 
> one, and especially not right before Christmas.  I have a glass plate on 
> the turn table and it seems to be working just fine.  I am going to get 
> the model name and number and contact the manufacturer about a new glass 
> tray, but if it is very expensive I will not bother as this is a cheap 
> microwave to begin with.
>
> Thanks for all your input.
>
>
> Jennifer
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Send any questions regarding list management to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To listen to the show archives go to link
> http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
> Or
> ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
>
> The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
> http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
>
> Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
> List Members At The Following address:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/
>
> Visit the archives page at the following address
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>
> If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following 
> address for more information:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/
> For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man 
> list just send a blank message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to