I found this program to do wonders.

httpwww.malwarebytes.org

"Using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is like bringing an M4 to a knife fight."
download5756.html
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a surprisingly effective freeware
anti-malware tool."
Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
"While being free, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is quickly growing to
become the number
one malware remover."
www.download3k.com/
Welcome to Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes
  is a site dedicated to fighting malware. Malwarebytes has developed
a variety of
tools that can identify and remove malicious software from your
computer. When your
computer becomes infected, Malwarebytes can provide the needed
assistance to remove
the infection and restore the machine back to optimum performance.

At 08:52 AM 5/19/2009, you wrote:
>My computer need  something like a utility of some kind that will fix all
>registry errors, remove spyware, ETC.  I have a good security suite, but my
>system is crawling along.  I even get an error mess 0x00000000 something to
>do with memory can't be read when closing down winamp.
>I did a google search on"0x00000000'" and I found all kinds of free
>downloads that said it could solve the problem and doom much more.  So I
>downloaded a couple of them and ran them, but before the issues could be
>fixed, I had to pay for the software.  I don't mine paying, I just want to
>make sure it's accessible with window eyes.  Does anyone on this list have a
>suggestion for a some what accessible program that will fixed my issues?
>

>------------------------------------
>
>Send any questions regarding list management to:
>blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
>To listen to the show archives go to link
>http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
>Or
>ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
>
>The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
>http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
>
>Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
>Various List Members At The Following address:
>http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/
>
>Visit the archives page at the following address
>http://www.mail-archive.com/blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com/
>
>If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the
>following address for more information:
>http://www.jaws-users.com/
>For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy
>Man list just send a blank message to:

>signature database 3975 (20090330) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Thanks.
Please check out my CD on cdbaby. I would appreciate it if you would
go and give it a listen, right a review and let me know what you think of it.
The CD Baby page for KEVIN DOUCET: Country Memories is;

http://cdbaby.com/cd/kevindoucet

Thanks for your support!

Kevin Doucet
contac...@kevindoucet.com