I was doing some cleaning, better yet, I was trying to untangle all the wire
and cables that the cable company made a mess while hooking up both cable
modems for both internet and phone.  While doing so, I forgot where I pulled
out the cables leading in, and out of my linksys router.
Can someone with a linksys router check the layout and let me know where the
in jack from the cable modem goes into the router?  Let me know if it's the
jack nearest to the ac power jack, or the furthest away from the ac power
jack.  I hope this made sense.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/