Hi All

Well the Turf came early today and the wife and I got stuck into bringing it
around the back of the house and rolling it out.

I used a furniture removalist trolley that I put a platform on for moving
large concrete  pots around the garden.

These rolls were heavy because the ground they were cut from was very wet.

We were both covered with mud after moving   them into  position.

So hopefully it all will grow and then spread down the yard to completely
cover the ground that is left.

So now we can move onto the next project.

Ray