From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of eastwinddancer
Sent: Monday, 17 August 2009 1:59 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] concrete slab

Hi All,

I just finished a wheelchair ramp, for my wife. Now I need to put a concrete
pad at the bottom it will be 6" thick by 4' by 3'. This is my first concrete
project ever, I got fiber reinforced concrete for extra strength. Any
suggestions will be great, thanks.

Also, a while back I asked about wheelbarrow options and got some ideas,
thanks for that. I went with the wagon and it works great. Thanks to all who
helped.
Great group.
Have a good day!
Archie