I remember wondering if the saber or jig saw blade had gotten to where I
wanted to stop. So I got under the wood and looked, and it was moving
slowly. So it grabbed a fingertip and tried to drag it through the wood,
about 6 times. Yeah, fun.
I remember my reading finger see-ing a drill bit dance fancy across some
wood and try to scoop out the pad of my left middle finger. My daighter
thinks it's a tatoo of her first initial "C".