Hopefully tomorrow I will be making a trip to Grizzly. Been trying to get
there for a few weeks. One of the items on my list is a 3/8 inch power twist
link belt for my drill press. Has anyone converted the drill press to use
these belts. My only concern is to get the belts to the correct length. My
grizzly 7943 press uses two belts. When I upgraded the belt on my table saw
the difference was almost unbelievable. All vibration went away, you can
stand a nickel on edge while the machine is running.If we can get there I
also plan to purchase the table for the drill press. I could not make one
for what Grizzly is selling it for.
Not sure how long I will be there it is a major (candy) store with over
12,000 tools on display.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/