Matt, I usually don't turn the nut while on the wood unless there is
room.  But, then I usually work with small enough pieces that if I
need room for turning, I suspend the rotomatic over the edge of a
bench or elevate the wood a bit.  I like mine very much.  You can buy
as many extensions as you like and use them all together, too.

earlier, Matt, wrote:

>Seems like we discussed this before I chose the clickrule, but I
>can't remember the info shared concerning the rotomatic.
>Anyone got an opinion or experience to share?
>Never seen one myself.
>You have to turn a nut do ya?
>Is that dificult while the ruler is on the wood?
>
>Matt

John