We have a laminate floor in the kitchen that goes into the stairwell leading
down into the basement. This is the second time that my guide dog fell at
the top step. I think that her paws slipped on the laminate. I would like to
place a piece of carpet or stair tread on the very top and fasten to the
laminate without any permanent damage to the floor. Would carpet tape be
sufficient to hold it in place. I sure do not want to create a bigger
problem.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/