Sorry, I've been away for a week.  If this hasn't been answered in the 800
emails I have to wade through, you can use a heat gun to soften it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Max Robinson
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 2:14 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Bathtub calking

  As I write this Sue is scraping away the old calking from the bathtub in
  preparation to recalking. She uses the hard stuff. She is wondering
  outloud if there is some easier way than using a hand scraper. Is there?

  Regards.

  Max. K 4 O D S.

  Email: m...@maxsmusicplace.com

  Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
  Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

  To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
  funwithtransistors-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

  funwithtubes-subscr...@yahoogroups.com