way to go David.   and save me some of that delicious cake. many more
birthdays to you. Lee

 On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 09:24:37AM -0500, Cathy
Harris wrote:
> I know all of us as members of this great list want to wish David Ferrin a
> Happy Birthday.  He celebrating his 21st birthday, today....or not. *smile*
>
> Happy Birthday, David!!!

> cathar...@bellsouth.net

An egg has the shortest sex-life of all: if gets laid once; it gets
eaten once.  It also has to come in a box with 11 others, and the only
person who will sit on its face is its mother.
.