If the high spout will swing full circle then he could have turned it round
but unless he soldered it in which is unlikely, it should be easy to fix,
except for removing any calk he may have put under the base of the
faucet,
Most modern faucets don't even need wrenches except for the connections to
the shuroffs.

Tom Fowle