From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Monday, 25 January 2010 5:15 AM
To: handyman-blind
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] bluebird boxes

Does anyone know what a bluebird nesting box looks like? There is an article

in today's paper where they will be monitoring bluebirds. They also stated
that they need donations of materials to make the boxes and volunteers to
construct them. In the next day or so I will probably call them to check out

a box to see how difficult they would be to build.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

------------------------------------

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p
age&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/