Trouble, no, you have this wrong.  The cable is
not proprietary because the connections are
standard.  So, you can buy the cables about
anywhere but the cartridges must be bought from people such APH or Perkins.

earlier, Trouble, wrote:

>The cartridge I saw only fit the players. If
>there are cables for it they are proprietary to the unit.
>
>At 06:00 PM 2/5/2010, you wrote:
> >

> >Tom, yep, that's a cartridge. Just treat them
> >like a thumb drive. You will need a cable to go
> >with them. The cable is a standard cable so,
> >unlike the cartridges, the cable can be
> purchased from an electronics outlet.
> >
> >earlier, Tom Hodges, wrote:
> > >

> > >John, how do you download to cartridges on a computer? By cartridges, do
> > >you mean the thing that plugs into the end
> of the player, by the handle? It
> > >is about the size of a thick credit card with a hole in the end? I’m still
> > >wondering if we’re talking avout the same thing. Tom

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Mostly Clear, 55°F Wind:W-260° at 5mph
Computer programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 • http://www.weathersig.com