I was talking to a friend that was the maintenance manager for the local
hospital. They have some very long sidewalks and he told me that they found
that the gas powered leaf blower is the best tool for the job. He went on to
say that it clears the snow down to the concrete and any spots that are
missed an ice scraper easily gets them. It is very quick. Now they do not
let it build up for obvious reasons.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/