Lenny, if you got the same drill press table that
I got, you will want to modify it.  It is a poor
design in that the mounting mounts underneath the
table, held with small screws.  When tightening
the clamps of the table, these screws pull out
easily.  I modified the table so the mounting
hardware is on top so I can tighten the clamps
and hold the table fast to the drill presses own  table.