From: Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press
To: blindhandyman-yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:41 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Garbage disposal

Aloha everyone,
You know, I wanted to replace the garbage disposal when we did the
kitchen, but I lost that one.

Today the unit only hums when I turn it on. I remembered that I had
taped the wrench to insert at the bottom to turn it on the inside of
the old cabinet and for got all about it. So, now I have no tool to
turn it. Is it an
alan wrench? I have a couple but they aren't big enough. The blades
on the inside turn freely and water drains through. I did press the
reset button.
Suggestions? TIA, Betsy
Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.