That does help, thank you much.

Warmly,

Melissa

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of wstep...@everestkc.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:16 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Accessible weather stations.

Melissa: I've not found a barometer as a stand-alone, though I imagine a
complete weather station would have one as a part of it. If you just want a
nice indoor/outdoor thermometer, there are several choices available.
Independent Living Aids which I think is:
www.independentliving.com
or:
((800)537-2118
has one which will give you an on-demand reading of both indoor and outdoor
temperatures, as well as a dayly high and low for both and a cumulative high
and low. You're supposed to set the clock in the thing, but you need
eyesight to do that, so the fix is just to remove and reinstall the
batteries at like midnight or 1 a.m., I can't recall which. Hope that helps.

Bill Stephan
Kansas Citty MO
Email: wstep...@everestkc.net <mailto:wstephan%40everestkc.net>
Phone: (816)803-2469