Aloha Blaine,
I have a dishwasher because my other half thinks
it is his job to wash dishes and they are not
clean. I've been washing dishes for more years
than I am willing to admit here, but I assure you
that I will never forget how. There are some items that I still wash by hand.

I must say that since we installed the
dishwasher, my water bill has gone down $7 per
month. My dishwasher does not require me to rinse
the dishes before putting them in. I only have to
make sure that there are no chunks of food on them.
Betsy