  From: John Sherrer
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] chain saw

  A friend of mine cut a tree and found a copper head in the hollow. He new
that the tree was hollow, but he was not aware of the free gift. He trew the
body of the chain saw on the snake and then got his shot gun.

  John
  http://WhiteCane.org
  http://BlindWoodWorker.com
  http://HolyTeaClub.comcom\whitecane