entirelyagree.
I've done the baking soda over night, letting it drip dry.
It's definitely that metal smell, and nothing is coming off of the lid
gasket as far as scent.
So I'm on it.
alka seltzer tonight if not finished, no vinegar in the house after
daughter did her easter eggs.
Thanks again.
I knew you folks would know.
What better tool is there than the industrial thermos. Coffee is also
known as happy give a s****.