I'm so glad this subject came up. Scot, you mention using an Apple
router. I have 3 PCs in the house and one Mac. I can connect my PCs
to my router and get a wireless connection for my laptop. Router has
external antennas and is a linksys. However, when I try to connect
the Mac to the router it refuses to work. I have to keep it connected
to the hub directly.
Do Macs only work with Apple routers?
Betsy