Sure sounds like a wife. hahaha
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RJ
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 3:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Wife isn't happy

  Is this a woman's view.
  Wondering minds want to know.
  smiling,
  RJ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jennifer Jackson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 12:19

  Ok, so here is the big question. If it was so easy to check and repair, why
did it take you so long to do it? When she first complained about the water
pressure you could have taken the time to check it right then. You could have
been the hero who fixed the water instead of the guy who ignored your wife.
Just saying...

  Jennifer