Morning all,
Well the electrical rough in inspection just went well.  Now more work.  The
arc fault circuit breakers he didn't even look at.  Could have saved $150.
Of course if I hadn't he would have looked for them.  I have 90 percent of
the f channel trim up to put the soffet material in.  Luckly the old removed
is a little larger than the new needs to be so I can trim it dowm and reuse.
Of course the four vent ones I sawed two of them too short.  Well they do
sell more.  I need to do some phone wire running and cable tv then I can
call the insulation people.  They will come and install for the price I can
buy it for.  I think that decision was a no brainer.  Once I get it
insulated I will likely concentrate on the outsiding except when it is
raining so I best have some sheetrock on hand so I will not set idle.
Thats it for now.
Ron