  From: Tom Vos
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:43 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Putting in a basement floor

  Are there any alternatives for a basement floor other than concrete?

  We have a room in the basement with a dirt floor. It's not very usable that
  way, but to get concrete down there will be tough.

  There are no windows, so concrete would have to be hauled through the entry
  and kitchen and down the stairs.

  Or we could carry bags of Redi Mix, but it's going to take a whale of a lot
  of bags to do the room. It's only about 12 feet square, but that's a lot of
  lugging.

  Any ideas?

  Blessings,

  Tom