  From: Ron Yearns
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] stove top terminal block

  I am guessing these burners are the easy to unplug and remove for cleaning.
Great idea for cleaning , electrically it sucks. I spent 27 years actively in
the electrical maintance field and electric stoves were a real pain. The hard
wired burners are the best and the ones called monotube that are fastened in
and then hinge up are the best way to go. Of course converting you stove would
cost a minimum of $100 just for the burners. I have always bought gas stoves
for my personal use and always will. Sorry not much real help.
  Ron