From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jennifer Jackson
Sent: Tuesday, July 06,  2010 2:26 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] gorilla glue and metal

Thanks Betsy,

That is all I found too. I just have a pad lock that I want to glue the
screws in so it can not be opened with a screw driver instead of the key for
the padlock. I am open to other suggestions, I just already have the
gorilla glue and wanted it to work without a trip to the store.

Jennifer

rom: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com <mailto:blindhandyman%40yahoogroups.com>