You probably can but your answer will be more forth coming if you try either 
the blind computing or blind tech list as we really don't get in to such 
things on here.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
Life is what happens after you have already made other plans.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Matt" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 9:05 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] I E question


Hello, I have managed to screw up my internet explorer, and have installed 
jaws 11.  I can't seem to get i e to come up well enough to try and upgrade 
it to maybe escape the problem.
Could I install an old version from a cd and get it running that way and 
then upgrade that one?
I have my old original xp home cd, and I have some old jaws cds, which may 
include a copy of it.  Not sure how to get to it on them, but I can poke 
around.  We've tried restores on the computer to an earlier time, but no.
It either gets so far in trying to get to google, which is what I have my 
home page set as, and hangs up, or it gets me to a search box, which doesn't 
seem to work either.  I read in some of the jaws 11 info that you needed to 
turn off pop-up blocker and do some other stuff in tools, but I can't seem 
to get to tools.
I'll take your suggestions and read through them.
Thanks,

Matt

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Send any questions regarding list management to:
[email protected]
To listen to the show archives go to link
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

Visit the archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[email protected]! Groups Links



Reply via email to