From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehec...@gmail.com>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] FW: How much is a finger worth?

I thought this was interesting.

Shane

Feed: Productopia: The ConsumerSearch Blog
Posted on: Saturday, July 24, 2010 8:02 AM
Author: Catherine Jo Morgan
Subject: How much is a finger worth?

How about a hand? Do table saw
<http://www.consumersearch.com/table-saw-reviews>  manufacturers have an
obligation to use the safest technology available? The first jury to
consider this question -- in a civil lawsuit against the maker of Ryobi
table saws -- answered quite a definite "yes," to the tune of a 1.5 million
dollar award
<http://www.boston.com/yourtown/malden/articles/2010/03/06/man_wins_15m_in_first_of_its_kind_saw_case/%20>

to the plaintiff.

read
<http://www.consumersearch.com/blog/how-much-is-a-finger-worth-0?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=RSS>

more

<http://rss.consumersearch.com/~ff/product-reviews?a=RST_N4bUEek:Ijc4TGBBRpI:yIl2AUoC8zA><http://rss.consumersearch.com/~ff/product-reviews?a=RST_N4bUEek:Ijc4TGBBRpI:qj6IDK7rITs><http://rss.consumersearch.com/~ff/product-reviews?a=RST_N4bUEek:Ijc4TGBBRpI:V_sGLiPBpWU><http://rss.consumersearch.com/~ff/product-reviews?a=RST_N4bUEek:Ijc4TGBBRpI:gIN9vFwOqvQ><http://rss.consumersearch.com/~ff/product-reviews?a=RST_N4bUEek:Ijc4TGBBRpI:F7zBnMyn0Lo>

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/product-reviews/~4/RST_N4bUEek>View<http://rss.consumersearch.com/~r/product-reviews/~3/RST_N4bUEek/how-much-is-a-finger-worth-0>
  article...[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]