  From: Edward Przybylek
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:31 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] mower issue

  Hi David,

  Years ago, I had a very similar problem with my mower. It occurred in the
  spring immediately after I brought my mower out of winter storage. The
  service person who checked my mower told me it was old gas. He drained and
  replaced the gas and the mower has been running well ever since. I might
  have forgotten to put an additive in the gas when I stored it for the
  winter. I never forget this anymore.

  Take care,

  Ed