  From: Blake Hardin
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] wow so installing lightswitch question?

  Hi thanks for that tip. So ok can you tell me the difference between a
  1 way and three way switch? The one way switch has two wholes in the
  back correct? So if thats the case why would you need a three way
  switch? Is that so you can wire another switch to it or something? Or
  is it a ground connection?

  On 8/25/10, Dale Leavens <dleav...@puc.net> wrote:
  > You can use a two way switch in a one way installation. Use the two
  > connections on the one side, not the top two.
  >
  > The wires are hard to pull out, the screws don't make any difference to
  > them, the screws are an alternative connection method only, many people feel
  > more confident screwing the connections down than they do with the press-in
  > wire connections.
  >
  > Just pull hard on the wires, it can help to twist the switch so that the
  > wire rotates slightly in the hole while you pull. Grasp the wire though,
  > don't depend on the wire holding in the box while you are pulling the switch
  > away.
  >
  > These grip very tightly. This is a good thing as it makes the connection by
  > bighting into the copper.
  >
  > Dale leavens.

  Interested in guitar lessons? Im me at Blindboyblake1.