From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Blake Hardin
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:40 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Stubern door knob, or door frame? Hmmm

Hey all, i bought two outside door knobs today and replaced the one on
my back door just fine. Anyway onthe the front door is the problem. I
installed the new knob and when i closed it it didn't click in to
place so i had to just put back on the old knob. Gurhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr
lol. I believe the door frame is uneven is the reason why it didn't
work. Any ideas here?