Cool - thanks for the info and for updating the explainer.

On 10/24/22 2:09 AM, Yuzu Saijo wrote:
Thanks Mike!
I update the description in the explainer. We talked to the privacy team and decided to say "Extensions" for all the extension related reasons (we decided that it's okay to expose the presence of extensions, but will avoid giving any further information).

Yuzu