Thanks Etienne.

LGTM1 to ship - good luck with the rollout.

On 10/20/22 12:18 PM, Etienne Pierre-doray wrote:

    Have we asked Mozilla for a signal?

I haven't asked for a signal. I can ask but this feels N/A; this change is Web facing but remains spec-compliant, and I don't think we want to change the spec or browsers need to align. Quoting a reply from Webkit "even if there were a web specification, and even if a browser faithfully tried to implement it, the web programmer would still not get the specified behavior on most hardware and operating systems most of the time." I should correct myself, asking for a position form WebKit actually yielded an invalid signal "The issue is not about a specification".